NAHB continues to highlight the winners of this year’s Association Excellence Awards by focusing on the Government Affairs pillar, which honors the most effective local and regional government affairs campaigns.
Congratulations to all of the winners.
Best Local Government Affairs Effort
- BIA of Southern California, Baldy View Chapter (fewer than 200 members): Ensuring School District Fees Pass the Test
- Builders Association of South Florida (201-600 members): Changing Mandatory Workforce Housing Requirement to Voluntary Incentives Program
- HBA of Fargo-Moorhead (more than 600 members): HBA of F-M Leads Successful Effort in Sales Tax Extension Vote for Permanent Flood Protection
Best Regional Government Affairs Effort
- HBA of Greater Southwest Illinois (fewer than 200 members): Building Industry Laws You Should Know
- North State BIA (201-600 members) – The Building of the Most Powerful PAC in the Region
- BIA of Greater Louisville (more than 600 members): Eliminating a Kentucky Plumbing Regulation that was Clogging Development in the Commonwealth
- North Carolina HBA (state association): HBA Education Fund
You can learn more about these winning entries, and all of the other winners, in the AEA Winners Directory.