The Builders Association of North Central Florida, a 600-company member professional and trade association representing the building industry recently installed its 2017 leaders during its 61st Annual Installation Banquet held on December 9, 2016.
Outgoing 2016 BANCF President Brandon Tinckham presented the following awards:
- Individual “President” Awards – Kim Wolfmeyer, Lori Willis, David Hilman, Domenic Scorpio, Brad Stumpff, Bryan Harrington
- “Making a Difference” Company Award – CHW
- Good Government Award – Todd Chase, Gainesville City Commissioner
- Big Spike of the Year – Rob Lash, Moody, Salzman, and Lash
- New Spike of the Year – Preston Nazworth, Quality Plumbing
- Retention Spike of the Year – Barry Rutenberg, Barry Rutenberg & Associates
- Ambassador of the Year – Jerome Guilford, Knight Raven Enterprises
- Distinguished Spikes – Barry Rutenberg, Vinnie Moreschi, Scott Buchanan, Merle Amundson,Aaron Rogers, Justin MacDougall, Kyle Robinson, Eric Gonzalez, Rob Lash
- 2016 Chair of the Year – Andreana Graham, Cox Communications
- George Barnes Spirit Award – Randi Elrad, Crime Prevention Security Systems
- 2016 Associate of the Year – Steve Burroughs, Crime Prevention Security Systems
- 2016 Builder of the Year – Eric Gonzalez, E G Gonzalez Custom Homes
The following 2017 Officers and Directors were installed:
- President: Scott Buchanan, AMJ Inc. of Gainesville
- President-Elect: Eric Drummond, Charles Perry Partners, Inc.
- Associate Vice President: Kim Wolfmeyer, Advanst Technologies
- Treasurer: Jason Robinson, Robinson Renovation & Custom Homes
- Secretary: Erik Anderson, McLeod General Trades
For more information on the Builders Association of North Central Florida and its activities, call (352) 372-5649 or visit www.bancf.com.