COUNCILS & COMMITTEES
2018 Aurora Award Winner | Sweet Sparkman Architects
Sales & Marketing Council
Jim Schaefer, Chair, email@example.com
Alaina Record, Vice Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – –
ABOUT: FHBA’s Sales and Marketing Council was founded to help builders sell homes more effectively. The council offers educational opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and sales and marketing tools to its members. Contact the FHBA to learn more about the Sales and Marketing Council, the Excel Awards, Certified Sales Professional programs and the Institute of Residential Marketing (IRM), and the benefits of earning an IRM or CSP designation.
Mission Statement of the Florida Sales and Marketing Council: The Council is dedicated to developing and promoting skills and professionalism in the sale and marketing of new homes through education, an interchange of ideas, recognition of outstanding achievement and community involvement. This strong united council serves as the catalyst to bind all components of the home building industry.
- Offer professional educational training through IRM, CSP (and other programs and designations approved by IRM and the NSMC through the University of Housing), speakers, special seminars and other programs.
- Provide an effective forum for the exchange of ideas with local, regional, and national experts in the sales and marketing of new homes.
- Recognize member’s professional achievements in sales and marketing excellence through a variety of awards programs.
- Raise and publicly promote the level of council members’ professionalism and integrity.
- Be responsible and responsive to the needs of the new home buying public and the markets served.
- Act in cooperation with other industry related organizations to enhance communications, coordination of activities, legislative actions, community involvement and special projects.
- Recruit, retain and reward members from all areas of the industry.
The Florida Home Builders Sales and Marketing Council’s Excel Awards honors World-Class marketing and sales professionals and companies during the Southeast Building Conference (SEBC). Winners are presented awards of excellence in Marketing, Design, and Individual Achievement, along with special achievement and appreciation categories. For more information on Excel Awards, click here.
Click here to view FSMC Corporate Partnership, Marketing, and Special Events Sponsorships.
– – – – –