The Builders Association of North Central Florida, a 575-company member professional and trade association representing the building industry recently installed its 2019 leaders during its 63rd Annual Installation Banquet held on December 7, 2018.
Outgoing 2018 BANCF President Eric Drummond presented the following awards:
- Individual “President” Awards Gerry Dedenbach, Jason Robinson, and Lee Pinkoson.
- Good Government Award – Michele Lieberman, Alachua County Manager
- Big Spike of the Year – Rob Lash, Moody, Salzman, Lash and Locigno
- New Spike of the Year – Chris Shepard, Parrish McCall Constructors, Inc.
- Retention Spike of the Year – Barry Rutenberg, Barry Rutenberg & Associates
- Ambassador of the Year – Brad Stumpff, UF Mover Guys LLC
- Distinguished Spikes – Matt Marino, Steve Burroughs, Barry Rutenberg, Scott Buchanan, Chris Shepard, Justin MacDougall, Jason Robinson, Rob Lash
- 2018 Chair of the Year – Steve Burroughs, Crime Prevention Security Systems
- George Barnes Spirit Award – Steve Burroughs, Crime Prevention Security Systems
- 2018 Associate of the Year – John Roscow, Holden, Carpenter & Roscow, PL
- 2018 Builder of the Year – Scott Buchanan, AMJ Group, Inc.
The following 2019 Officers and Directors were installed:
- President: Jason Robinson, Robinson Renovation & Custom Homes
- President-Elect: Bryan Harrington, Trimark Properties
- Associate Vice President: Gerry Dedenbach, CHW
- Treasurer: Domenic Scorpio, Scorpio.
- Secretary: Rob Lash, Moody, Salzman, Lash and Locigno
2019 Board of Directors:
Arlene Stewart, Life
Barry Rutenberg, Life
Jim Painter, Life
For more information on the Builders Association of North Central Florida and its activities, call (352) 372-5649 or visit www.bancf.com.