Industry Award Winners Announced During the Florida Home Builders Association Summer Conference
For Immediate Release:
The Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) announced high honors given to members of the building industry; a recognition awarded by over 8,000 FHBA members across the state.
In addition to these outstanding achievements, the FHBA announced three into the Florida Housing Hall of Fame and recognized its 2018 Builder of the Year and Associate of the Year.
• Three Inducted Into Florida Housing Hall of Fame, Florida Home Builders Association: Richard Browdy, of Northeast Florida Builders Association; Mike Hickman of Polk County Builders Association; and Al Zichella, of Collier Building Industry Association
• Recipient of the Robert and Amy Harper Future Builders of America Award: John Carlson, Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association
• Recipient of the FHBA Woman of Distinction Award: Wendy Atkinson, Charlotte DeSoto Building Industry Association
• Recipient of the FHBA Paul Joyal Pinnacle Builder Award: Sean Junker, Northeast Florida Builders Association
• Recipient of the FHBA Remodeler of the Year Award: Paul Gidus, Greater Orlando Builders Association
• Recipient of the FHBA Associate of the Year Award: Sharon Neuhofer, Charlotte DeSoto Building Industry Association
• Recipient of the FHBA Builder of the Year Award: Jerry Linder, Northeast Florida Builders Association
More information on the qualifications for each award can be found at FHBA.com.
Honors and awards will be presented during the FHBA Fall Leadership Conference on October 6, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida.
The Florida Home Builders Political Action Committee fights unnecessary fees and seeks ways to stop burdensome regulations.
For further information, please contact:
Allison Finley, Director of Marketing and Communications
Florida Home Builders Association
800.261.9447 | 850.766.1679
Click here to download the official Press Release.