The Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) announced high honors given to members of the building industry; a recognition awarded by over 8,000 FHBA members across the state.
In addition to these outstanding achievements, the FHBA announced three into the Florida Housing Hall of Fame and recognized its 2019 Builder of the Year and Associate of the Year.
- Three Inducted Into Florida Housing Hall of Fame, Florida Home Builders Association: Chuck Fowke, of Tampa Bay Builders Association; Suzanne Graham of Charlotte-DeSoto Building Industry Association; and Bill Smock, of Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association.
- Recipient of the Robert and Amy Harper Future Builders of America Award: Rick Hervey, Deland High School
- Recipient of the FHBA Woman of Distinction Award: Michelle Masline, Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard
- Recipient of the FHBA Young Building Professional Award: Joe Ernst, Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association
- Recipient of the FHBA Paul Joyal Pinnacle Builder Award: Jeff Schnellmann, Greater Orlando Builders Association
- Recipient of the FHBA Remodeler of the Year Award: Greg Hardwick, Greater Orlando Builders Association
- Recipient of the FHBA Associate of the Year Award: Joe Ernst, Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association
- Recipient of the FHBA Builder of the Year Award: T.J. Thornberry, Charlotte-DeSoto Building Industry Association
More information on the qualifications for each award can be found at FHBA.com.
Honors and awards will be presented during the FHBA Fall Leadership Conference on October 4, 2019 at the Casa Monica Resort and Spa in St. Augustine, Florida.