Over 50 FHBA Members and Local HBA staff participated in the NAHB Florida Membership Drive Training. The Greater Orlando Builders Association and Gold Coast Builders Association graciously hosted training sites, where NAHB’s Donna Oliver and Dave Ashley jointly moderated the sessions. Topics covered from how to overcome the top ten objections for joining the association to organizing volunteer recruitment drive teams.
Be sure to mark October 15-16, 2019 for the official Statewide Membership Drive.
Below you may find incentives provided by FHBA and NAHB to encourage new members to join and stimulate competition amongst your volunteer recruitment drive teams.
FHBA will help offer each new member recruited during this drive a complimentary Southeast Building Conference Education and Expo Hall pass, a $129 value.
NAHB offers the following support to HBAs in retention after the drives:
- HBAs can schedule a retention visit with a Field Representative for an additional 90 min. of on-site training in applying retention best practices.
- Folder available through Materials Ordering Site to stuff with critical HBA information to provide to new members, only pay shipping and handling
- 3 options for stand-out invitations to a “new member welcome event” available on MyCampaign
NAHB is also offering the following to incentivize members to recruit:
- Builder members can win a free trip to Napa Valley, please visit nahb.org/sks for more information.
- Triple Spike credits during the month of October
- Spike VIP access at the IBS2020 Closing Concert for those who recruit 5+ Builder and/or Associate members from Nov. 1, 2018 to Oct. 31, 2019. Learn more at nahb.org/spikeclub
- To qualify for complementary tickets to the IBS 2020 Closing Concert, a Spike must recruit one new builder or associate member or two affiliate members between November 1, 2018 and October 31, 2019. All qualifying spikes get 2 complementary show and drink tickets (general admission).
A huge thanks to NAHB for their support to our local HBAs and their efforts to recruit new members.
In addition to the recruitment drive happening October 15-16, FHBA is also hosting a Membership Retention Drive through the end of the year, where $1,000 will be awarded to the local HBA with a 2019 annualized retention rate of 85% or greater.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.261.9447.