The public comment period for the Species Conservation Measures and Permitting guidelines runs from today, June 20 to July 20, 2018.
The Draft Guidelines are now available in PDF format on the MyFWC page here: http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/imperiled/species-guidelines/
- Draft Alligator Snapping Turtle Species Guidelines
- Draft Eastern Chipmunk Species Guidelines
- Draft Harlequin Darter Species Guidelines
- Draft Homosassa Shrew Species Guidelines
- Draft Osprey Species Guidelines
- Draft Southern Fox Squirrel Species Guidelines
The Species Action Plans and BSR’s are also available as background material and can be found at this link: http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/imperiled/listing-actions/
How to comment on the draft guidelines:
- Option 1: Use the comment tool in Adobe Acrobat to add comments to relevant sections of the document. Save the document and send it as an attachment to Imperiled@MyFWC.com.
- Option 2: Using page numbers and sections for reference, list your comments in the body of an email to Imperiled@MyFWC.com.
- Option 3: Request to comment on a copy of the documents in an alternative format by emailing Imperiled@MyFWC.com.
We will offer 3 webinars to discuss the content of all 6 guidelines and solicit feedback. The webinars will all cover the same material but are offered at multiple times to accommodate a variety of schedules.
- Monday, July 9 from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Wednesday, July 11 from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, July 17 from 10 am to 12 pm
How to join the webinar:
Step 1: View presentation through Adobe Connect: http://fwc.adobeconnect.com/taxa_coordination/
Choose ‘Enter as Guest’ and type in your name to enter the webinar
Step 2: Join the call: