Members Honored In Miramar Beach During the Florida Home Builders Association Fall Leadership Conference
For Immediate Release:
November 5, 2016 – The Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) announced today members of the building industry who were given high honors, a recognition awarded by over 7,800 FHBA members across the state.
Special guest, Florida Senate-Elect Doug Broxson, attended the event to install our 65th President, Jeremy Stewart, and 43rd Second Vice President, George Cooper.
In addition to these outstanding achievements, the FHBA installed two into the Florida Housing Hall of Fame and recognized its 2016 Builder of the Year and Associate of the Year.
For more information on these outstanding individuals click on their press releases below:
- Two Inducted Into Florida Housing Hall of Fame, Florida Home Builders Association
- Okaloosa County Local, Jeremy Stewart, Installed as 65th President of the Florida Home Builders Association
- Stuart Local, George Cooper, Installed as 43rd Second Vice President of the Florida Home Builders Association
- Jacksonville Local, Lee Arsenault, Named 2016 Builder of the Year, Florida Home Builders Association
- Florida Home Builders Association Names Jenny Malone-Wiseman as Associate of the Year
Many others received state-wide recognition and awards. A full account of the winners and event will be provided in FHBA News on Monday, November 7, 2016.
– – – –
Established in 1949, the Florida Home Builders Association is affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Florida’s local/regional homebuilder associations. FHBA, along with its affiliates, work to create the best possible economic and regulatory environment for members to succeed.
For further information, please contact:
Allison Finley, Director of Marketing and Communications
Florida Home Builders Association
800.261.9447 | 850.766.1679