Florida Housing Hall of Fame Applications Open
The Hall of Fame Board of Governors today officially opened applications for nominations to the Florida Housing Hall of Fame. To review application guidelines, the elections process, or complete an application, click here. Completed applications must be submitted by June 1st for 2016 nominee consideration.
The primary mission of the Florida Housing Hall of Fame is to honor men and women who have made significant and lasting contributions to housing in Florida, the building industry, and the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA). A secondary purpose is to promote a positive image of Florida’s building industry to the general public through increased awareness and education.
Nominees for induction into the Florida Housing Hall of Fame are selected from (4) categories:
- Trades Professionals and Suppliers
- Industry-allied Professionals (all others involved in the building industry; including but not limited to lenders, architects, engineers, land planners, manufactures, educators, media personnel, trade association staff)
Potential nominees are collected from various sources:
- Local Home Builders Associations
- Hall of Fame Governors and Members (with approval of local HBA, if applicable)
- Members (with approval of local HBA, if applicable)
All applications should be submitted electronically through the local Home Builders Association corresponding to the applicant’s residence.