The Lee Building Industry Association (Lee BIA) inducted its 2017 Officers and Board of Directors on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at the Blue Coyote Supper Club in Fort Myers. Richard Durling of Marvin Development Corporation will serve as the Lee BIA’s 2017 Board of Directors’ President. First Vice President is Frank Jenkins of Harbourside Custom Homes, Second Vice President is Randy Thibaut of Land Solutions, Inc., Secretary is Darin McMurray of Lennar Homes and Butch Ritter of Cape Coral Plumbing will act as Treasurer. Randal L. Mercer of CRE Consultants will serve as Past Second Vice President. George Knott of Knott Ebelini & Hart, PA will serve again for 2017 as Lee BIA’s Legal Counsel. The 2017 Board of Directors is as follows:
- Darryl Aubuchon, Lee County Sheriff’s Office
- Carl Barraco, Jr., Barraco & Associates, Government Affairs Chair
- Mike Dannenhauer, Five County Insurance, Membership Chair
- Ted Gaduoury, J. L. Wallace, Commercial Contractors Chair
- Robert Himschoot, Crews Environmental
- Bob Marion, Argos RMX
- Richard McCormick, PulteGroup
- Neale Montgomery, Pavese Law Firm
- Ian R. Moore, D.R. Horton
- Annette Nilles, Nilles Design
- Jeff Richards, Better Buildings, Inc.
- Sherri Rozzi, Norris Furniture and Interiors
- Gregg Truxton, Bolaños Truxton, P.A.
- Mark Wiles, Wayne Wiles Floor Coverings
About the BIA: The Lee Building Industry Association, a not-for-profit organization representing Lee, Hendry and Glades counties, is a powerful voice for the building industry in the regulatory arena. Membership in the Florida Home Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders is automatic upon joining the Lee BIA. These combined memberships provide a seamless, constant flow of information – at the state and national levels – to the local office and directly to the membership, providing status on pertinent actions affecting the industry. For more information on membership and the various programs available visit www.BIA.net or call 239-936-5525.
Media Contact: Phillip Ford
Executive Vice President
Lee Building Industry Association
P 239-936-5525 | firstname.lastname@example.org