Robyn is the founder and CEO of B-Squared Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency. Her company has been recognized for its award-winning creative and marketing strategies. Robyn offers more than 35 years of experience to help clients build brands, drive traffic and sell homes. B-Squared Advertising has been the driving force behind billions of dollars in sales.
• Tips and Tricks of Generational Marketing
Carroll Jaskulski is a dynamic presenter of effective new home sales techniques. His long history, face-to-face with prospects, is unique among speakers and has earned him a reputation as a salespersons’ sales trainer. Carroll’s extensive experience includes successfully selling and/or managing the sales of diverse product types, through all manner of economic conditions and in varied geographical markets.
• Mastering the Classic Closes
Kimberly Mackey is the founder of New Homes Solutions Consulting and has the repu- tation as someone with real- world SOLUTIONS in a com- petitive and rapidly changing sales environment–SOLUTIONS like “50 Sales per Year before Any Walk-in Traffic”. She is also the co-host of The Sales & Marketing Power Hour. Primarily, she is a Sales & Marketing Management Consultant.
• Questions are the Answers to Relatioship-Based Selling
• Stop Working with ALL General Real Estate Agents
• Elevate your E-lationships
Roland grew up in Great Britain and moved to the states to sell vacation homes to Brits in Florida. He became a national sales trainer in 2002 and trained thousands of salespeople all across America. His clients love his refreshing “Real World” approach that has proven to increase sales. He formed New Home Sales Plus, and gained a loyal following of clients, with combined yearly sales in the billions.
• How to succeed in this market and deal with challenges
• How to Create a Great experience in Today’s Market
• Mastering Objections & Building an Objection Workbook
Founder and President of RealReach Marketing and Productions, Jimmy has spent his career providing digital marketing solutions and strategies to new home builders and developers. Jim is a certified online marketing professional, Google Ads certified Partner, a licensed drone pilot and he also holds a certified new homes sales designation with the NAHB.
• Target Your Marketing To Increase ROI
• Effective Video Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization
With more than 30 years experience leading award-winning sales teams for the nation’s leading Home Builders, today Kathy helps builders develop world-class sales leaders and train top producing sales teams. Her trademark is her positive energy, her can-do coaching style and her extensive experience that leaves everyone knowing what to do, how to do it and feeling like success is within reach.
• The Best Secrets of High-Performance Sales Leaders
• Best Practices for Bringing out the BEST in your team
• 5 Game Changing Strategies to Leading a Sales Team
A National Sales Speaker, Coach & Trainer, Leah has worked with thousands of new home sales and real estate professionals across the country to improve and enhance their presentations and increase sales. As the sales coach and trainer for the nation’s premier video mystery shopping company, she has coached sales associates on how to become sales ROCK STARS!
• Selling with Passion: Passion + Path = Purpose
• Creating the Ultimate Sales Experience
• The Top 10 Mistakes Sales People Make
Terry is a seasoned agency owner with more than 35 years of experience in the Home Builder/Developer industry. He collaborates with clients to evaluate and optimize their marketing efforts and ROI to achieve their full potential to ensure desired outcomes. He’s also the author of The-Punch-List.com where he offers a library of online articles that cover all forms of marketing.
• Make Your Marketing Work Smarter – Not Harder
• Not Analyzing Your Marketing? You’re Losing Sales.
• The Future of Online Marketing
In an effort to reduce your business expenses and increase your bottom line, FHBA has partnered with companies to provide business services at members-only discounted rate. FHBA members may be contacted individually by our partnered companies, on behalf of the FHBA, as a result of this effort. No other company should contact members on FHBA’s behalf.