Florida Building Code Updates – December 7, 2023
Unsure of what changes to Florida Building Code: Eight Edition mean for you? Join FHBA and Code Expert, Shane Gerwig, for an overview of key changes and a deeper dive into the FBC Residential Chapters 1-3 and Chapters 7-9.
These courses are being offered vis Zoom, in partnership with the Florida Building Commission, The Florida Department of building and Professional Regulation and Building a Safer Florida, Inc. Get the information you need by attending one of the three-hour sessions before the end of the year. Sign up for the one that works best for you!
Click on the following link to register for November 28, 2023 | 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. : https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYoce-hqD4rGtQr7waCd7z16laDS5aoMwy4#/registration
Click on the following link to register for December 7, 2023 | 1 p.m. – 4:10 p.m. : https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0lceChpjkpHN0g1Ce1hbk71KlR4eh4tomy#/registration
Florida Building Code Training: Course Schedule
- 1:00 - 2:00
- Key Changes to FBC-Building Eighth Edition
- CILB Course #0614508 | BCAIB #5009246 | FBPE #0008653 | 1 Hour | General
- 2:05 - 3:05
- Key Changes to FBC-Residential Eighth Edition Chapters 1-3
- CILB Course #0614513 | BCAIB #5009248 | FBPE #0008653 | 1 Hour | General
- 3:10 - 4:10
- Key Changes to FBC-Residential Eighth Edition Chapters 7-9
- CILB Course #0614511 | BCAIB #5009250 | FBPE #0008653 | 1 Hour | General