COUNCILS & COMMITTEES
2018 Aurora Award Winner | Sweet Sparkman Architects
Zac Extejt, Chair, email@example.com
Odette Embury, Vice Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – –
- The primary function of the Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) Committee is to provide non-dues revenue to the Florida Home Builders Association and increase the value of FHBA membership through a successful SEBC.
- At the SEBC, housing professionals have the opportunity to foster business-to-business
- networking, continue their professional development and fulfill their continuing education requirements.
- The SEBC Committee should foster and encourage increased awareness among housing
- professionals, manufacturers and trades, within our 12-State Southeastern and Caribbean region, that the SEBC is a one-stop conference and exposition offering industry knowledge, innovations in products/services and business solutions.
- The Committee will be comprised of a Chair appointed by the President, a Vice Chair appointed by the President on the recommendation of the First Vice President/Treasurer, and 10 members serving three-year terms, four appointed by the President, three by the First Vice President/Treasurer and three by the Second Vice President.
– – – – –